Originally posted on the MA Character animation course blog, published January 15th 2016.
First week back and first week of working on the final film. We had one day where we pitched our films to Pete Bishop and Steve and one more day with Clare Murphy to work out our ideas. The pitch went well as I did get mostly very positive feedback with only a few questions about the story to answer. And the day after I fleshed out the story and the ending even more with the help of my classmates and Clare.
I now feel I have the story ready to start working, but I’ll write it down and send it to my scriptwriters anyway just for them to give me some more feedback.
Here are the pictures I presented in the pitch. There are three colour keys and two images with sketches I did for the character design.